Director of Strategic Marketing and Brand Management
In alignment with the overall QIC marketing strategy, the role of the Strategic Marketing and Brand Management Director is to enhance the Qiddiya brand, both locally and the internationally.This role balances creative, analytical, and strategic thinking.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer he/she is responsible for designing and implementing brand strategy to build awareness and advocacy around Qiddiya brands. Work across Qiddiya business units and functions to create and refine overall approaches to best position, name, differentiate, activate and express Qiddiya offerings. He/she will execute on strategic brand plans that will build and enhance the Qiddiya brand around the world through creative brand planning and execution.
Contribute to the development and implementation of the Business Units marketing plans
- Propose the marketing mix strategy and outline the implementation plan
- Propose marketing budgets reflecting the adopted marketing strategy
- Work closely with the Business Units to ensure that the business message is reflected in the marketing strategy
- Work closely with the Corporate Marketing Manager to ensure coherent messaging
- Identify ROI metrics to evaluat0065 the efficiency of our marketing efforts
- Establishes brand strategy and ensures that communication and brand activities are synchronized so as to be consistent across the BU’s inline with Qiddiya’s brand architecture and positioning.
- Ideation and execution of entirely new initiatives and programs based on market condition, business needs and opportunities, including the selection of advertising agencies to support such initiatives and programs
Support Qiddiya’s online marketing strategy
- Propose most suitable online activities supporting Qiddiya’s business units’ overall marketing strategy
- Work with the technology provider to implement the segmentation criteria needed to support the marketing strategy
- Identify the technology and temporary resources needed to achieve the above
- Work closely with the Business Units to develop new content supporting Qiddiya’s marketing strategy
- Work with creative agencies to identify the best medium to deploy the above content
Implement an asset management tool for Qiddiya’s content
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other business-related filed (MBA preferred).
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a senior position in Marketing or strategic branding
- Experience in project management, budgeting and project controls.
- B2B marketing preferable
- Regional Middle East experience is essential
- Start-up experience is preferred
Personal Characteristics for Success
- Strong effective communicator in writing, business presentations and in interpersonal communication.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidentiality in interpersonal interaction.
- Exhibits an unusual degree of common sense in working with co-workers and the executive team.
- Experience directing the efforts of a team of diverse marketing professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution while remaining cost-sensitive.
- Must exhibit a commitment to continuous learning.
- Demonstrated ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input across the company and on the senior executive team.
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment. Structured or large company experience will not work here.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Marketing and PR
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Manages Others: Yes
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Director/Head