PMO Scheduling Manager
The Scheduling manager is a Key Position within the Qiddiya development. This position is responsible for managing the overall Qiddiya development schedule/plan throughout the project life-cycle (planning, design, construction & handover). The position is also responsible for maintaining the systems, procedures and tools necessary for schedule control of the program.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
1. Establish and maintain integrated Program schedule to support all QIC development projects. This include creation and maintenance of Enterprise Program Structure (EPS), Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and integration with Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS).
2. Develop and maintain schedule management procedures for all QIC projects.
3. Lead configuration and maintenance of overall program schedule in Primavera (P6) & act as system administrator.
4. Manages User Configurations for P6 (Dictionaries & Resources -Global, and by Project)
5. Identify links and major interfaces between Projects and produce program critical path.
6. Establish and maintain program baselines.
7. Analyze and report projects schedule performance (actuals, planned and forecast).
8. Generate overall update of projects and program
9. Perform schedule impact analysis to support delay analysis and forecast completion.
10. Manages other Schedulers and provide assistance and training as required.
A Bachelor’s in Engineering, Project/Construction Management or other degree supportive of project controls.
• A minimum of fifteen (15) years of working experience in planning and scheduling with at least five (5) years working as lead planner/scheduler for large-scale development.
• Extensive knowledge of project control/business practices, calculation methods/software, standards, procedures and specifications including expert-level knowledge in P6.
- Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Job Role: Engineering
- Employment Status: Full time
- Employment Type: Employee
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Career Level: Management
- Years of Experience : Min: 15
- Degree: Bachelor's degree